Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Patriotism

I am glad that this election is over. I am worried about this country. I would be thrilled if we could find a way to cover preventitive medical/dental care for everyone, but I have so many reservations about how to do this, and how to cover everybody, without making medical costs unreasonably expensive, and/or restricting the availability of good medical care, and the innovation and invention which depends a lot on capitalism. I would also like to make sure that medical decisions, including the abortion issue, remain entirely the province of the "patient" and the medical practicioners, and not become a subject of legislation.

I am also so entirely sick of the negative ad campaigns that I am thrilled that we can go back to regular advertising on tv.

No comments: