Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More medication issues

I am keeping track in this blog about the medication, so I have somewhere to consult, and find out what happens when.  So I thought I'd better make a note of this:

When we got home from California (Tuesday March 1, 2011) I did not take any pills for two days (Tues and Wed, or maybe Wed and Thurs, no probably Tues and Wed).  Anyway, I was in such a funk from Tues until Friday.  It was miserable.  I was afraid to even let Nick touch me, lest I burst into tears.  Poor guy, he didn't know what to do.

I wasn't going to leave the house, although I did several times, but not as much as I usually would.  I just wanted to stay home, and not talk to anybody.  But I was irritated that Nick went upstairs to work on the computer, and I didn't hear from him for like five or six hours.  I just didn't know where to start, so I put about six or eight major jobs in a glass jar, and started drawing out things to do.  The first day, I cleaned out the pantry, and got rid of some stuff and reorganized other stuff.  Including going through cookbooks, and getting rid of some (Goodwill). 

The next day, I drew upstairs closets, so I tore into my closet, discarded two entirely full bags of clothes, and also sorted through the kids bedroom closet, except for the pictures, which are a separate project.  We probably have an entire van-load of stuff to take to Goodwill.  The next day was Friday so I didn't do anything but finish up from the day before, and now that I'm feeling better, I'm feeling less like doing this stuff. 

Maybe part of it is that the next thing I drew: Kitchen cabinets, aren't really much of a problem.  We could probably get rid of half our pots and empty some drawers, but we still have room for stuff, so why bother.  I think I'll just throw that one away, and draw another.

I just thought now, that I should add my sewing projects to the jar.  And knitting.  At least the ones that bug me.  Then I would have the chance of spending time one day just working on projects.  That's a good idea.

Another health "Update" although I haven't mentioned this before.  The noise in my ears is getting louder.  I hear it all the time, and it makes it hard to hear other stuff sometimes.  I can hear my blood pumping through when I lay down to sleep and other times too.  It is very annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom, the noise in your ears, being able to hear your blood pumping in your ears is blood pressure related. I have that too when I'm stressed or eat more salt than normal. So, really, really cut back on your salt when this happens, as in, re-think having that low sodium soda, because it's not really, truly low sodium, for a couple days and see if that helps. Just a suggestion, and one the doctor probably won't think of.