Monday, February 21, 2011

More good news

I have been taking the two pills for almost a week now, if my calculations are correct.  And I haven't had a really bad day.  So I think the dosage is working.

Plus, I worked on the Cat quilt today, fixed one cat's ear, and sewed the three cats together.  One of them still needs a tail, and then I will be ready to start sewing on the borders.  Hooray.

Meanwhile, at the laundromat, I finished up the strap on the little bag that I am knitting.  Now I have to weave in ends and that is complete. 

Plus I worked on another Mother Bear bear for the charity I am supporting.  Must be done and posted on Ravelry by March 1, which is next Tuesday????  I need to consult a calendar.  I wound the yarn and found the needles, so I am close to casting on for my next project, Ice Queen.  So progress, more progress, lots of things getting accomplished.

And I keep up with the dishes nearly every day.  We don't vacuum often enough, but I do wash the shower once or twice a week, and clean the toilet fairly often.  So I should also give myself credit for keeping up with that sort of stuff.  Oh and I took out the garbage yesterday, without even being asked, or Nick even knowing.  He usually does that chore, but heck, I can do it once in a while.

So, I'm feeling good.  I'm getting stuff done.  And I'm enjoying myself.  Everything is working fine right now.

Check!

No comments: