Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In love Again

I am in love with the quilt again.  I really do like it.  I still worry that others won't but that okay now, as I think it is fine.  I have the two major pieces nearly complete, with just a few finishing touches to the piecing, and I can't wait to get them together and see how it all looks.  Don't know if it is really big enough, but that is what borders are for, right?

Things are better today.  Nick got about 12 hours of sleep, and I got two.  So maybe I am getting too much sleep, which I sort of suspect.  I went for a long walk (3 miles).
I finished up the scarf/(what's that other thing called) as far as i could.  I ran out of yarn with about four rows to go.  I may block it anyway.  I have more fiber at home, quite a bit spun up into singles, just needing plying, so I am not going to finish it now.  It will keep.
I also made a washcloth, as I didn't have anything else I could just grab and go with.
So, one more good day to add to the stack.

No comments: